Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Oh Messy Life

My mind has been such a mess lately, I have been extremely hormonal and defeated, I can't seem to shake the feeling everything is about to come crashing down.

Henry has been cutting lots of new teeth the past month and went from 2 to 8 teeth, the lack of routine and lack of sleep has been soul sucking. I love my life with the little man but sometimes being a single mum is extremely hard. I don't like to let it get to me but spending hours every evening with the tiny man screaming at me and refusing to sleep has taken a huge toll on me.

Work has been crazy.

I'm begging for an escape at the moment.

I can't shake this crush and it's plaguing me and I can't even tell if its something substantial or if my mind is just clinging to some kind of ridiculous hope in a way to get me through this rough patch. I have an overwhelming feeling I'm going to get hurt without even trying to.


I think majority of the men i chase are untouchables, that there is no chance of feelings being reciprocated and it makes me want them more. Unrequited love is my specialty.

I go for guys that remind me of him and it's not all that healthy.

I am pining because I have been so lonely lately. Being around my people puts me at an absolute high and the comedown of coming home destroys me.

Only 2 and a bit months till I move and I wont have to deal with the comedowns anymore.

I just need to get over this lonely phase and this crush and get on with getting on.

No comments: