Wednesday, January 16, 2013

THE YOLO SUMMER

Absolute roller coaster this year already, worked everyday from xmas to moving to cbr sans boxing day and new years day, spent my last few days in the gong with some beautiful ladies seeing some amazing musicians play the only venue in Wollongong worth mentioning which was a truly breathtaking experience, got some bro tats and absolutely fell in love with a stranger.

Packed all of our possessions( that were not all ready in storage ) into the car and made the trip to canberra, dropped my little man off at his daddys and my heart broke in two over the fact it wouldn't be me putting him to sleep every night and being there when he woke up in morning. Went to emas for a pick me up did a movie, came homw to a faimly dinner with my best mates and got way to pissed did a thing that's not internet friendly with a friend of mine which broke the drought

I'm pretty lucky to have a friend that can give me absolutely everything i need without any awkwardness, im lucky to have held down such a substantial friendship for so many years.

I went to see the glory days tour for a second time at the pheonix on sunday night and i almost didn't go, im so glad i did. it turns out the stranger i fell in love with had eyes for me too? Maybe i still have it? I DON'T KNOW. but the fact i have become absolutely smitten over a 35 year old school teacher from tasmania that released my Favorite record of last year has turned me on my head. I booked a YOLO flight to melbourne for australia day just to have the opportunity to spend a bit more time with him.

I cant even go anywhere but its nice just to have someone around.

No comments: