Wednesday, December 12, 2012

All the love.

At the start of this year i was sad all the time. I spent 6 months feeling isolated and alone feeling like i had no one i could call a friend. When my relationship ended, I started spending a lot more time with people that i actually enjoyed. I made some amazing new friends that i hadn't met before and became exponentially closer to one person in particular who has made life so much better for me.

Having someone in my life that i can look forward to seeing that has alot in common with me and stimulates me mentally and emotionally is fantastic. Having someone that lets me buy them things and share food/drinks/money recommends me music and lets me recommend them book and that lets me love the shit out of them is beyond amazing. I can not even begin to express how much love i have for this guy. Its pretty redic.
Its got to a point where i am going to be really sad to move. I will miss my friend.
Having this person in my life makes me a better person.

I think in life you have great loves whether they are great romantic loves, great passionate loves or great platonic loves there will be people that will enter your life and turn you upside down with the amount of joy they give you. This one is one of the great platonic loves of my life, a person that has changed me for the better without even meaning to, I appreciate his kindness and warm gestures more then you could ever imagine.

In another life this person could have been someone i could have seen myself falling in love with and having a life with. The kind of man you never would let go of once you had. But in this life he has to stay my best friend and casual husband on weekends

<3

All the love.

No comments: